So I've been at the beach for a few days over New Years, had a mint time catching up with all the boys on the piss. It was good to just relax, not worry about actually doing anything productive!
I was thinking about my bodywork plan as I was drinking beer and eat fish & chips, and as I always do I'm going to modify it a tad.
The basic principle behind my change is that I'm going to focus on two fitness ideas in a week, picking from speed/strength/power/endurance. That said:
- Week 1 (starting 2nd Jan) - 3x cardio, 1x gym (end, st)
- Week 2 - 3x cardio, 1x gym (end, st)
- Week 3 - 2x cardio, 2 x gym (strength/end)
- Week 4-5 - 2x cardio, 2x GPP (power/speed/end)
- Week 6-8 - 2x cardio, 1x pylo, 1x weights (end/power)